Patient Experience and PALS
The Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS) is a service which provides ‘on the spot’ advice, help and support for patients and their relatives.
The service is free and confidential and can help if you have a query or concern about treatment or care at Croydon University Hospital or Purley Hospital. PALS staff can also provide information about other support services.
PALS can be contacted via telephone or email. See your contact details below, and a member of our team will be happy to help.
PALS can help you with:
- Sorting out problems and queries quickly and informally
- Putting you in touch with the right person in the organisation
- Providing information about the formal complaints process
- Listening and passing on your comments, suggestions and compliments
- Providing advice and information about voluntary and other support organisations
The PALS team are availabe from 10-4pm, Monday - Friday (excluding bank holidays).
You can reach out to our staff:
- By email: ch-tr.PALS@nhs.net
- By telephone: 02084013210
If the PALS staff are unavailable when you call, they will return your call within one working day. Thank you for helping us to keep our patients, visitors and staff safe.
You can also write to us at:
Main Entrance, Ground Floor Croydon University Hospital 530 London Road Thornton Heath CR7 7YE
Our Patient Experience team
The service is staffed by:
|Mathangy Sivachanderan||Patient Experience Lead|
|Luqman Dean||PALS Manager|
|Steven Smith||Patient Experience Officer|
|Jennifer Somoye||Bank PALS Co-ordinator|
Our promise to you
When we receive an enquiry or concern, you can expect us to:
- Contact you within three working days within working office hours
- Help you to find the best way of resolving your problem or getting an answer to your question, dealing with your enquiry in confidence
- Keep you updated on the progress of your enquiry and any action we intend to take
- Use information from your enquiry or concern to improve our services, asking for your feedback so we can improve our services.
If you are not happy
If you are not happy with the service you receive from PALS, please contact the Senior Patient Experience and Engagement Manager, Stephanie Biden on 02084013000 ext. 5727 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.