Meet the teams behind Croydon 24
The hardworking teams behind Croydon Health Services NHS Trust made their on-screen debuts , thanks to Croydon 24, a short film that looks at what it takes to deliver care across the borough.
Our latest film highlights the not only the efforts of our doctors, surgeons, nurses and midwives, but also the teams behind the scenes, such as our cleaners, porters, administrators and volunteers. Following a day in the life of the NHS in one of London’s busiest boroughs, take a look at how we work across both the hospital, and in our communities, to care for the people of Croydon.
We asked some of the staff who featured in Croydon 24 to tell us what working in one of London's biggest boroughs means to them.
- Stella Vig, Consultant Vascular & General Surgeon & Trainer
- Jessica Davidson, Clinical Service Lead & Health Visitor, North West Health Visiting Team
- Dr Ike Okonji, Junior Doctor
- Sarah McCready, Children’s Nurse, Children’s Hospital at Home Team
- Fleur Mosley, Lead Emergency Care Paramedic, Resuscitation Department
- Srikanth Akunuri, General Consultant, Acute Medical Unit
If you've been inspired to join #TeamCroydon then check out our vacancies now.