We are a single intervention service, offering home visits and video consultations to children and young people aged from 2-18 years with asthma or wheeze. We help support children, young people, and their families to self-manage their asthma.
We accept referrals directly from parents and professionals working with a child including GP’s, Practice Nurses, Social Workers and schools. Parents can also self-refer to our team.
Please contact the team if you wish to discuss a referral for your child or a child/ young person you work with.
- Asthma & Lung UK: How to use your inhaler: https://www.asthma.org.uk/advice/inhaler-videos/
- Asthma & Lung UK: Preventer inhalers: https://www.asthma.org.uk/advice/inhalers-medicines-treatments/inhalers-and-spacers/preventer/
- Asthma & Lung UK: Asthma Action Plans: https://www.asthma.org.uk/advice/child/manage/action-plan/
- Asthma & Lung UK: https://www.asthma.org.uk/advice/inhalers-medicines-treatments/add-on-treatments/montelukast/
- Asthma UK: Peak flow measuring: https://www.asthma.org.uk/advice/manage-your-asthma/peak-flow/#externalvideoblock5907
- Allergy UK: https://www.allergyuk.org/
Get in touch with us
Get in touch via email: mhn-tr.CHAHAsthma@nhs.net
Telephone: 0208 274 6348/6422