Patient Advice and Liaison Service - PALS
PALS is a service which provides ‘on the spot’ advice, help and support for patients and their relatives.
The service is free and confidential and can help if you have a query or concern about treatment or care at Croydon University Hospital or Purley Hospital. PALS staff can also provide information about other support services.
PALS can help you with:
- Sorting out problems and queries quickly and informally
- Identifying and putting you in touch with the right person in the organisation
- Providing information about the formal complaints process
- Listening and passing on your comments, suggestions and compliments
- Providing advice and information about voluntary and other support organisations
When to contact PALS
If you have questions, concerns or suggestions, it is always best to speak to the member of staff who is looking after you as soon as possible. If they are unable to help, then please contact PALS.
How to contact PALS
The PALS office is located near the hospital main entrance. The office is usually open to visitors from 9.30am to 4pm. Feel free to drop in if you are visiting the hospital, but if you are coming to the hospital just to see PALS please call first to make an appointment, so you don’t have a wasted journey.
Call on 020 8401 3210. Please leave a message if the PALS staff are unavailable when you call, they will return your call within one working day
PALS, Croydon Health Services,
530 London Road, Croydon, CR7 7YE